CaveDB is a web-based cave database system. CaveDB makes it easy to maintain cave information including maps, coordinates, and access information.
- Stores all your cave information in one location.
- Allows cave maps to be uploaded and attached to cave listings
- Supports additional waypoints for marking multiple entrances, parking locations, and other points of interest
- Plots coordinates on Google Maps and Topozone
- Exports the entire cave listing as a Google Earth (KML) file
- Written entirely using free software... and 100% free!
CaveDB is written entirely in PHP and utilizes a MySQL database backend.
Windows users that want to run CaveDB but don't know how to setup a web server should check out VertrigoServ.
© 2008 Will Urbanski